Is a powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer, effectively destroying a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at source.
Eliminating odors leaving a fresh fragrance.
Created to be a single use product for all water washable surfaces such as salon tools, counters, floors, walls, chairs, mirrors, combs etc.
Unlike conventional disinfectants it will not cause detrimental effects to animals and is safe to use around them without rinsing, Ideal for usage of barbers, salons, clinics, sports centers, internal/external public places.
Dilutes up to a maximum of 100:1 with water whilst remaining effective and destroying bacteria, also destroys odor causing bacteria instantly at source.
Dip and Wipe does not contain phenol’s, bleaches or pine oils, ideal for foot baths and disinfecting mats.
- Use neat as an instant dip and wipe cleaner for your salon tools.
- General use as an effective cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant, dilute at a rate of 1:50.
- Spraying/mopping on all wipe-able surfaces.
- Great for mirrors/glass surfaces.
- Product can be diluted up to 100:1 with water whilst still removing 99.99% of bacteria.
- Floors – Add 50 to 100ml to your bucket with approximately 5Litres of water.
- Safe for non porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and sheers.
- It’s a concentrate simple to mix without taking up precious shelf space.
- Will not stain skin or surfaces.
- Stainless Steel implements, just dip and wipe for an instant clean.
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, chars etc.
- Manicure stations and implements.
- All washable surfaces including floors.
Alkyl, benzyl, timethyl, ammonrum, chloride, 5% – parfum 98424.a – aqua – colouring
Protect against Bacteria & Enveloped Viruses, Canine Parvo-virus (type 2), Feline Calici virus and kennel cough. Also effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Influenza Virus, Corona Virus and foot & mouth etc.. Effective disinfectant to standards: EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005. Broad spectrum disinfectant to EN1656, EN1657 for use in salon / veterinary environments