A powerful cleaner and deodoriser, effectively destroying a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at the source.
It eliminates odours and leaves a fresh fragrance.
Safe to use on all washable surfaces: * Floors, walls, cages, fabrics, feeding bowls, bedding, toys, runs, yards, carpets, toilets and drains. Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at source
Dilutes up to 100:1 with water, whilst still removing all germs
Economical to use, Biodegradable, Animal Safe
Alpine, Apple, Baby Powder, Bubble gum, Cherry,
Christmas Spice, Citrus, Clean Cotton, Coconut, Cut Grass, Eucalyptus,
Floral, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Pistachio, Lime, Linen Fresh, Orange,
Peach & Papaya, Pine, Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry, Vanilla
Ideal for use on all washable surfaces from home use to kennels and catteries to control such things as:
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA),streptococcus faecallis, Salmonella, Choleraesuis, Bordetalla bronchiseptica, Chlamydia psittaci, Escherichia coli, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, Proteus mirabillis, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella typhi, Serratia marcescens, Streptococcus pygenes Shigella sonnei, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter and everything else in between…
Best ways to use Pet Disinfectant
Apply by spraying, mopping or wiping, depending on the surface you are cleaning of course.
* General surface cleaning:
For general use as an effective cleaner, and disinfectant you can dilute at a maximum rate of 1:100 with water.
This will still remove all known germs from any washable surface.
* Cleaning and deodorising Yards, Kennel Runs, Outdoor Areas:
Dilute product 50/50 with clean water.
Spray the area for best coverage – you do not need to spray every inch
Using a hose if possible – add several sprays across the area – just to spread the mixture around a little
Brush the area over with a hard bristle brush or similar – to remove any debris and stubborn marks
Gently rinse the area
There is NO NEED to fully rinse the product away – simply the dirt.
It is ANIMAL SAFE
Leaving some product on the surface will prevent algae and bacteria growth for much longer
Personally we give the area a gentle spray of the 50/50 mixture to leave a thin coating
* Disinfecting feeding bowls / toys etc:
Use dilution of 1:100 and rinse thoroughly with clean water before reusing
* Foot baths and disinfection mats:
Make up fresh solutions regularly with a dilution of 1:50 – change every 48 hours or sooner in bad weather
* Severe Odour Areas:
For severe odour problems you can use product neat on initial treatments. Spray the area well and leave the product to work for 10 minutes then agitate the area, rinse – then spray a thin coating and leave
The further diluted the product is – the less it will smell of course – but will still remove all germs even at 100:1
Do not get product in eyes – if this occurs rinse well with clean water and seek medical advice if irritation persists
May cause irritation to the skin with prolonged contact
Unlike conventional disinfectants it will not cause detrimental effect to animals and is safe to use around them.
This means there is no need to re rinse the treated area after cleaning
Leaving some product on the surface will prevent any build up of algae / fungus caused by bacteria
making future cleans much easierEffective disinfectant to standards: EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005. Broad spectrum disinfectant to EN1656, EN1657 for use in veterinary environments
Safe for animal paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
Frequently asked questions:
• Can it be used on carpets and curtains?
• Yes. Just dilute the mixture at a minimum of 50/50 with water
• Can I add it to my washing machine?
• Yes. Add no more than a single cap full per washing load (it will remove all bacteria too)
• Is it safe to rinse down the drains?
• Yes. it is a fully biodegradable product and environmentally friendly too
• Is it safe for all animals?
• Yes. We use this formula – please follow our instructions for use
• Can I use it on my grass?
• No. Plants do not like any formula – or being cleaned for that matter! Simply rinse with lots of fresh water if contact occurs – so plants get a fresh drink
• Can I use it through a back pack sprayer?
• Yes. This is actually a very popular way to use Fresh Pet – great for cleaning larger areas. Just dilute as you normally would
• Is the Eco Refill really as strong?
• Yes. The Eco Refill is an ultra concentrated version – and when diluted becomes a Full Strength Fresh Pet with the same amazing results (save plastic – reuse)
• Do you test your products on animals?
• No. We never test any products on animals and neither do any of our raw material suppliers
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!